Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Why Is It..........

1. Why is that I can never remember to go and get the mail? Seriously, I think I go about once a week if I'm lucky! I am pretty sure that the mail lady hates me. I just went today and my little box was so cram packed that I don't think a postcard could have been shoved in there!

2. Why is it still 97 degrees and the 22nd of October?

3. I drank a diet Dr. Pepper today and now I have the shakes and the sweats. I think it's official...I can not drink soda any more. (sniff)

4. Why am I always walking by rooms with lights on and consciously turning them off to save the planet yet I leave my porch light on 24/7? There is something seriously wrong with me!

5. Is it just me or is it weird that an automated computer voice talked me through AND fixed my computer this morning?

6. I wish my floors were magically cleaned for me when I return from picking up Abby from school. Do you think that there is a magic floor cleaning lady? If I wish real hard she'll come.....right?

6 comments:

Ashley Wengert said...

Sister Steele those are so cute!

Crazymamaof6 said...

the magic floor cleaning lady is called a maid. you should get one. if you trust her enough, she'll come and leave without you there. it's magical for sure. i sure miss the days when my magic floor cleaning lady came. dang. '

it's october in AZ. it's not officially chilly until Halloween .and then only at night.

the porch light thing is because if you leave and don't leae he light on you are for sure going to come home later in the dark. if you leave it on 24/7 it's safer so you can always have the light on. you can totally tell when we aren't home at Dark, because our fence lights aren't on and the whole half of the street is DARK! they neighbors refer to it as the landing strip. it's bright.

sad day when you can't partake of the nectar.

Becca said...

It was amazing that it was 97 degrees, especially since I had just left 40 degree weather and a foot of snow:) I leave my porch light on a lot, just because when it gets light outside, I don't notice it on and just forget about it.

pam said...

So there is a magic floor cleaning robot called scumba. It vacuums and mops.

momof3crazykids said...

If you can get that magic floor lady thing to work, please let me know, I need her too.

Anny said...

You are so funny! I love how we all think these things but never think to talk about it, thanks for doing that so I could have a good laugh. So true!