Saturday, November 29, 2008

Pictures for Miss Crystal

The love birds
Lucia - I could have photographed her all day! She is such a doll!
These three posed like this on their own and called me over. Aren't they so cute?!
Love this litt;e guy and his big smile - and red sweater!
Such a beautiful family.
Miss Ella the model. Isn't she gorgeous?!


Crystal and I decided after our photography class that we would trade with each other when we needed a photographer. Last week we met up at the Wright House for a photo shoot of Crystals family. Her kids are very, very cute and were easy to photograph. I had so much fun taking pictures of this family.

My favorite quote of the day was when I was trying to get Ella to come over and sit for a group shot with her two sisters. She told me, "Maybe I'll come over there when I'm done being grouchy but for now you are on you own!" O.K. I just love a girl who can speak her mind don't you?!

Miss Crystal....hope you like your pictures and my Brothers and I were just discussing tonight when we might be able to get together for an updated photo. Hope you're ready for some fun! That would be 10 adults and 10 kids (scary!)

7 comments:

uniquelynat said...

HO-LY COW! those kids are soooo big! and i haven't ever met the two youngest! for sure you are right though- they are such a cute family! it doesn't seem right that life moves on even though you're in a different place. i guess i figure time should just stand still everywhere except where i am! haha

those are really great pics cara!!! way to go. i need to take a photography class. but my family still has me take their pictures despite being the amature i am!! can't wait to see the ones crystal takes of your family!!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

wow... Look at you!! Nice pictures...

Crystal Star said...

Cara- you did such a good job and I can't beat the price! 10 kids, I better be really entertaining!

idahohubers said...

Way to go Cara! Picture trading is such a good idea. We had our engagement pictures taken at the Wright House because the gardens are so lovely - They still are too I see. I can't wait to see you when we come down! Happy late Thanksgiving!

Kimmurs said...

Great pic's. Can't wait for ours....

onehm said...

These look beautiful!! What great shots.

crystal said...

What a beautiful family! Great job with the photography.