Sunday, December 7, 2008

5112


Today Tom and I have been married for 5112 days. That's also 14 years for those of you who don't want to have to do addition. It sounds like a long time but doesn't feel like a long time.

We've had our ups and downs - who hasn't? What makes us keep going after 14 years is that we are best friends. We don't yell at each other. We aren't sarcastic, mean and we hardly ever fight. We aren't perfect but we make it work and we are there for each other.

I'm so glad he picked me out of all the girls who were after him all those years ago! (And there were A LOT!! He's the best husband and Daddy to the girls. He's sweet and I just couldn't be luckier to have him.

I love you sweetie♥♥♥

6 comments:

uniquelynat said...

i hope you had a great anniversary! mine is this week. 10 years. this has been the hardest year....at least for me.

all of your photo shoots are beautiful! are you thinking of setting up a little business!?

happy christmas!!!

Em said...

Happy Anniversary! This is a very busy time of year for you!

Jenifer said...

Congratulations! I think it is more fun to look at how many days. you and Tom are perfect for each other!

Crazymamaof6 said...

happy anniversary! congrats on 14 years!

onehm said...

I have to say that after spending an afternoon with your family, I am even more impressed than I was before (and I WAS!)...you two have a VERY SPECIAL relationship. I'm so glad that I got to witness it (and try to capture it on film)!
I got your Christmas card...ADORABLE!!
:)

Happy 14!

Kass said...

Happy Anniversary! You really do have something special. I am so lucky to know & love you both. Come visit soon. . .it's your turn. We'll crank the heat!