Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lemon Cake

The Little Chef and her Lemon Cake
The lemon cake turned out pretty good. Abby had fun making it and that's all that's important. She's becoming quite the little chef. She knows her way around the kitchen and she's only 5! Quite impressive. The cake did turn out a little dry but that's my fault. My oven tends to be a little on the hot side so I need to make sure I cut the time by about 10-15 min. Or at least check it early. I think if I would have the cake would have been perfect. I made a note on the recipe so next time I'll remember. We have been eating lemon cake and have been loving it. Thank heavens for "comfort food" it sure brightened my day! (And the beef stew was fabulous!)

5 comments:

Nikki said...

That looks seriously yummy!

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I second that!! That looks so good!!

Kimmurs said...

She's so cute, I can't stand it !

Anny said...

The cake looks so yummy! You must be so grateful for such a great little helper.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

It looks good... such a cute picture of her and her cake.