Friday, February 27, 2009

Shopaholic

Here we are at the Shopaholic movie Wednesday night. It was so cute and we had a lot of fun drinking our sodas out of our Shopaholic cups. The girl at the concession stand asked if they were giving the cups out as a promo - "NOPE I said...we made these just for the movie!"
I was a little sad that they didn't make the movie like the books but.......it was still VERY cute and made me happy (even though I was feeling miserable due to my cold).

Thanks girls for the super fun night!!!
And waiting for me to see it!
You're the best friends ever!!

(and thanks Monica for letting me steal this picture off of your FB page!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice butt!!
Love ya, Laverne!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is uber fab! how fun!

sassy sista said...

Hey thr Aunty, hows it goin? I so want to see that movie!!It looks soo funny, plus I could see me being her sometimes. Well check u L8tr, chica:)

CHOW,sariah

Ps- I got my blog all set up but I havent told anyone yet. Unfortuntly people kkep findin me so I better just tell everyone!

Let Your Hair Down said...

How fun! Love the cups! I thought the same thing about the movie, although it was cute i was also bummed it wasn't that much like the books. Hope you are feeling better

Anny said...

Looks fun, I haven't seen it yet. It's on my list of things to do.

crystal said...

I love your bag!!!!! WHERE DID YOU GET IT???? Spill it.

Becca said...

What a fun night. I love the cups. I haven't seen it, but hope to soon:)

Becca said...

What a fun night. I love the cups. I haven't seen it, but hope to soon:)

Mindy said...

We need more nights like this. I have the best friends. Thanks for the photo. I stole it from you. Someone told me you had some "work" done?