Monday, February 16, 2009

Sneak Peak.......

Well, I'm back from my 4 day isolation radiation treatment. It was awful! So lonely and gloomy. I'm so happy to be back with my family I can't even begin to describe it!

I have lot's to write about. Radiation, Valentine's Day, Picnic with my Parents, future surgeries, a nice clean kitty, service and my wonderful, beautiful family!

Alas, I can't write about it tonight though. I'm just too worn out from today. I came home this morning to a clean house filled with love and Valentines. We ate omelet eggs for breakfast and Krispy Kream donuts. I taught the girls "Grandpa's Song" on the piano and have been so happy to hear it all-day-long! We went to the park with Grandma and all the cousins, then an early dinner. Tom left for school and the girls and I watched Unwrapped for an hour. Love that show! Can you see why I'm tired? After lying in bed for four days this was a lot of work!

So you'll just have to wait until tomorrow for my "Blogging Catch-Up" posts! See you then!


7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

WTH? future surgeries? did you have your post op appointment?

isn't it nice to go back home and be with your family and KNOW that you can't be replaced?
that was the best part about my isolation. NO ONE can replace me. it became really obvious when i got done with that.

yay me.

HUGS!
you could have called , i would have come on down to visit.

Kass said...

Hang in there! I know this has been so hard & I seriously wish I could be there for you. Love ya & glad the isolation is over-yikes!
Can't wait to read about the fun your catch-up posts.

Megan said...

I was getting worried about you. So glad you are back but so sad that you have to go through all this.

The Riggs Family said...

I am happy that you are home, that had to be so hard Cara. This definately has been an experience. I talked with Tom and they were really missing you!
Look forward to you updates...

Jenifer said...

Oh, four days alone sounds horrible! Especially for a social butterfly like you! I'm glad that chapter is over and that you came home to happiness!

Anny said...

I've missed you too. I didn't know where you were and was worried. I'm glad you have THAT behind you! I'm looking forward to your catch up posts. Love ya

Think Pink said...

Oh Cara! I haven't checked in with you and your blog for a long while! I can't believe what you are going through. I just wanted to know you are in my prayers. Keep up that wonderfully positive attitude you have!
Take Care! Say hi to Cassidy for Griffin! ;)