Tuesday, April 28, 2009

School Plays

Abby with her cute teacher!
Abby singing the "We Are The Loveliest Flowers" song
Waiting to say her part
Cassidy is in the very back and you can't see her at all.
But their song was cute! It was called "Give me a Book"

Last week both girls had their end of the year school plays. They were both so cute and did a fantastic job! I took each girl out of school to go see her sister perform (they go to different schools). Dad was out of town and missed them both (darn!).
(Sorry about the blurry pictures)

6 comments:

The {Prince} Family said...

:( Sad... another year has gone by. But it is ALWAYS entertaining to watch the end of the year shows. Are you ready for summer?! I sure am. Lazy days, no schedules and the best part?! Swimming! Come & hang at my parents one of these upcoming summer days. It will be fun to catch up!

Becca said...

I love school plays, I don't think my kids are doing any this year. Your girls are so cute.

Jenifer said...

I love school plays and will be devasted when my girls get to old for them! I know they can do drama in high school, but you can't beat these cute skits!

Nikki said...

So cute! Gotta love those performances. I'm always so impressed with how much they have learned! Bravo to the teachers that put these programs together too!

Kass said...

School Plays were one of my favorite things to do as a teacher. The girls look great & I love that you let them both see each other in action.

Anny said...

It sounds like your girls did a great job. No rolling of the eyes in boredom. Sorry Tom missed it. Jim missed the boys plays also, thank goodness for video cameras that skip through the long parts.
They look cute!