Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a wonderful day.
Breakfast in bed
New PJ's
A new sippy (my favorite one died in the dishwasher)
and my girls got me an Edward and Bella poster.
Oh yes they DID!!! Tom was laughing so hard. He said they just HAD to get it for me! I think I may hang it in my room just so they know how much I love them!!
(BTW - I'm pretty much over the whole Edward and Bella thing but my girls are so cute I just have to hang it!)

I was a little sad sitting in church missing my Mom but I just thought about how lucky I was to have her and how lucky I am to have a forever family. I miss her.

Tom's parents came over for dinner and he cooked my favorite dish of his. Yakisoba. DE-LISH!

I got spoiled and felt loved.
It was a great Mothers Day.

Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful women out in blog-land!!!

2 comments:

Becca said...

What a great day. How hilarious, Edward and Bella! We'll see how long Tom lets you keep it up. Happy Mother's Day to YOU!

crystal said...

I don't think I knew you lost your Mom. I'm sorry, friend. That is HARD. I love you.
xoxo