My SIL had an amazing girly party for my niece London. There were so many sights to see it was hard to know which way to look! The girls had such a fun time getting their hair and make-up done, mani’s and pedi’s and they even got to pick out an outfit to ROCK the RUNWAY! They were so cute and giggly and sweet. I had so much fun taking the pictures of all the little princesses! I don’t know about you but I think the little girl above had a FABULOUS time!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Ready to Rock the Runway?
My SIL had an amazing girly party for my niece London. There were so many sights to see it was hard to know which way to look! The girls had such a fun time getting their hair and make-up done, mani’s and pedi’s and they even got to pick out an outfit to ROCK the RUNWAY! They were so cute and giggly and sweet. I had so much fun taking the pictures of all the little princesses! I don’t know about you but I think the little girl above had a FABULOUS time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow, what an amazing wright up! you posted my favorite pictures too! they are sooo awesome! you have mad skillz woman!! thanks sooo much for making such incredible memories so we can always remember our magical day:) xoxo elena
What a great post. The pictures are GREAT! That sounds like a fun party.
Post a Comment