(OK...I did already have a Dr. appt and went to a baby shower but hey I was home by 11am)
I have been trying to find a fun thing to make for us to wear/take to the New Moon movie. remember these?
Me, Monica and Michelle at Twilight
Me, Monica and Michelle at TwilightWhile searching I have found a lot of fun things. I am loving ETSY and everyones creative blogs. Endless fun if you have endless time! Check out a few of my favorite finds today:
I also saw this amazingly crafty blog there:
Trey and Lucy
She has a fun necklace tutorial that looks fun and easy!
Trey and Lucy
She has a fun necklace tutorial that looks fun and easy!
Anyone in Young Woman's at Church? If you are you need THIS blog!!! My friend Shanna is so darn creative I can't stand it. I'm thinking I could still use these ideas but for Primary!
Rain Gutter Book Shelves
these are going in Abby's room!
these are going in Abby's room!
My Sweet Savannah
I could spend all day on this blog!
I could spend all day on this blog!
Have fun looking♥ Notice none of these sites have anything to do with Vampires. I guess I will have to continue the search!
5 comments:
You always find the best sites. Thanks for always sharing your wealth of knowledge and tips. Now to find time to red through them all!! (Gotta get those kids into school fast! :)
I am totally impressed that you were done at 11am with a dr appt. AND a baby shower?! Wow!
Thanks, just what I needed more blogs to add to my google reader.
Thanks for linking to me. You and Abby will love the rain gutter shelves!
Wow! thanks for mentioning my blog in this post! I'm glad you like what I find in blog world!
Cute ideas. I can't wait to see their rooms. Are you done yet??????
Post a Comment