Monday, August 10, 2009

We Survived........

The First Day of School.


I didn't even cry.
I even kinda sang George Micheal's "Freedom" song
as I was dancing out of the school this morning.
Tom was laughing at me.
I then had a very busy morning getting my hair done, grocery shopping,
making dinner, looking for a fabric store and stopping off at the ribbon store.
I even found time to make some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
for my girls to come home and eat.
When I went to pick them up at the bus I couldn't believe how fast the day zoomed by!
Tomorrow I better be a little more productive -
this will take some time to fine tune I think.
The best part?
They were happy to see me and I was overjoyed to see them!
The first day of school,
I would say,
Was a success!!!!



5 comments:

*katie* said...

So exciting! I can't even imagine the feeling of freedom yet...My 2 1/2 year old twins are going to be around for a LONG time! :D

Crazymamaof6 said...

sounds perfect!

Jenifer said...

I was thinking about you all day yesterday, wondering how you did with your freedom. Glad it went well!

Dancin Queen said...

That does sound like a success! Good job!

Dancin Queen said...

That does sound like a success! Good job!