Friday, September 11, 2009

September Freebie

Sept 2009 desktop

I dusted off the ol’ Photoshop and made a new desktop calendar. I was in desperate need. I am still sporting the February one I made seven months ago. Sad but true. I’m not sure why it took me so long to get a new one.

1) they are free

2) it takes all of 5 min. to make and post.

So head over to Shabby Princess and get one for yourself. If you don’t like that one go to my other favorite site Shabby Miss Jenn. It was hard to choose between the two. I’m sad I missed last months they are both soooo darling!

What’s your favorite scrapbook thing to make?

Cara

2 comments:

uniquelynat said...

hehe i just put on my computer last night. i love these. i think you are the one that alerted me to them....however long ago. thanks cara!!!

Jenifer said...

Too cute! Welcome to September!!! ;)