Monday, November 16, 2009

Lame Monday

Today was a crappy day. I was grouchy as soon as everybody left the house. We didn't do massive clean** last night and that left me with a messy house and a HUGE pile of laundry staring me in the face. YUCK!
**massive clean = where we go around and pick up all the weekend mess working together to get it done FAST - like 10 min fast.

So I didn't clean at all. I ignored it all day which is hard for me to do. I am a much happier when things are neat and orderly. I paid bills, fixed my paypal account, got a replacement Kindle for Tom (his was broken this morning and we don't know what happened) and did laundry. I also cleaned my closet and took a nice warm bath.

On the way to get the kids from school I stopped at Target to get Cass some more jeans. That girl just won't stop growing even though I keep telling her to stop it! (wink) I found the cutest pair that has the stitching on the outside like those expensive brands. I couldn't believe it! I wonder how much longer I am going to be able to get away with buying her jeans at Target and Khols before she's onto me?

Tonight as the girls are doing their homework I am blogging at the kitchen table. I suppose this laptop isn't that bad. It is nice to be able to be in here while they are busy working. I am still loyal to my office computer - which I still don't have back yet. The whole thing had to be wiped clean and everything reinstalled. I'm crossing my fingers that everything gets put back on it and I don't loose anything. For now I am thankful for the laptop and am trying not to complain!

I still have Cassidy's room that I need to post pictures for "House Week." Time got away from me and I didn't get that done last week. How did you like "House Week?" Was it as fun for you as it was for me? I think my favorite was the mega houses for sale!! Can you believe that $100 million dollar one? And that wasn't the only one! There were a lot on that site!!! Amazing!!! Who sells their home for that much money? Who even prices a house for that much money? I wonder what the commission is on that? 3% = retirement!!!

Happy Monday to you! I'm off to get the Little's ready for bed so I can hopefully have a better day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lori ~ LL-K said...

I do hope you have a better day tomorrow! Happy thoughts coming your way!!

Anny said...

You gotta love Mondays. I had to laugh at the jeans. Zack caught on last year and it's all over for me. Dang. Sorry about the computer, I was there last year and it is not fun!

Becca said...

Monday's are the worst! The house gets cleaned on Saturday, but somehow it is destroyed by Monday. Why is that? My 15 year old could care less where is clothes come from, but my 11 year old, Jackson, that is a different story. (I can still get away with Target though... phew)