Saturday, January 30, 2010

Prayer

I don't normaly ask......
But my sweet Aunt Janet is going in for surgery tomorrow morning and she could use some prayers.
So if you are the praying type please add her to your list.
I love her and would hate to loose her.
Plus, I don't have a picture of just her and I and I need one.
We are bonded together because we both got the lame arthritis gene.
So pray that she comes out healthy and happy.
She's my 2nd Mommy/Auntie.
Thanks♥
xoxo
Aunt Janet, their cousin, my Mom and my Aunt Kathy (in front)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thank you for coming and visiting me yesterday without even knowing that I could use a little Cassie pick me up. You guys are awesome.

And thank you for letting me know about Janet. Please keep me posted. I love her too.

Anny said...

Bless her heart! I will keep her in my prayers.

Becca said...

Our prayers are with her. Hope all goes well for her. Keep us posted.

Crazymamaof6 said...

hugs for aunt janet. hope her surgery goes well.

she'll be in my thoughts and prayers, be sure to update us.

idahohubers said...

My mom loved the african violet you brought her! I talked to her yesterday just after you left. I can't believe all she has been through in one lifetime. Thanks for posting this - her life blesses many and the prayers definately help! I know they do. I sure miss seeing her and all our family. Give her lots of extra hugs from me when you see her next :)