Sunday, January 31, 2010

52 BP/5

TCS__8
I can honestly say that I got dealt the bad hand in the health department. 
The last 23 years have been rough.  Some good times – mostly bad.  I hate dwelling on it because who wants to listen to someone complain all the time?  I sure don’t so I try my hardest not to complain either.  This post isn’t about complaining I promise.
My blessing for this week is:
My Health
It’s never been better!
I sleep well at night, I awake feeling refreshed.  I’m not stiff and sore and can hop right out of bed without much effort.  I have energy all day.  It’s an amazing feeling.  I can concentrate on tasks at hand and get a lot accomplished during the day.  It’s been a hard year ( a hard few years lets be honest) but I’m past all that.  I feel very blessed.  ♥
Here are some quotes I found that apply to my blessing this week:

Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit.  When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.  ~B.K.S. Iyengar
Hear your heart.  Heart your health.  ~Faith Seehill

The greatest wealth is health.  ~Virgil

4 comments:

Susie said...

You look beautiful! The picture of health. :) Is that your home? Amazing!

Lauralee said...

what a beautiful picture! You look so happy! Is that your house/castle? WOWZERS!
glad you are feeling good and healthy- it makes all the difference I am sure!

Anny said...

That is a beautiful picture and I am glad you are feeling good. You have had a great attitude throughout the years. An example to us all.

Mindy said...

Amen! Sista! I'm so happy you feel good now. My dad use to always use that quote " The best Wealth is Health." I so believe that.