Saturday, January 30, 2010

Seriously So Sweet

You guys have made my whole year!
I know we are only on day 30 of this year but still.......
You are seriously sooo sweet.  
I was totally kidding on telling me something nice but man do you know how to make a girls day!
It's being so fun checking my e-mail!
Totally makes up for all the junk e-mails I get, jeez!

I am so shocked that most of you said you are blogging because of me?!
What an honor.  I had no idea.
And if we add up all our posts that's a lot of journaling.  
There is well over a thousand posts between us!
Our grand kids and great-grand kids will be so proud of us.

I thought I would extend our little give-a-way until Monday morning.
That will give all the weekend bloggers time to join in our fun if they want.
And for those that don't scrapbook (Susie) you might want to reconsider.
Have you see the darling pre-made printables she has?
Cute little photo book albums, cards, V-Day goodie bag toppers.
You don't have to be a scrapbooker to be able to use her stuff.  
Just thought I would let you know.
Plus you have a great friend (ME) who would love to help you if you need it!
That offer goes to anyone - not just Susie!

Monday morning I will announce the winner!
Good Luck♥
(and again - thanks for the sweet comments!  You are the reason I have been smiling all weekend)

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

so fun! super cute stuff. and yeah you've inspired some of my posts. you are awesome!

Susie said...

Oooh. You talked me into it! :) Add me to the list. I didn't know their were pre-made things in there. I wish I was a scrapbooker but my time is so limited as it is. Maybe when my kids head off to grade school and I have a moment to breathe! :)
I hope your Aunt is doing well. Adding her to my prayer list.
We are headed to the Valley on Tuesday. I can't wait for some of your nice warm weather! :)
Have a great week.