Saturday, January 16, 2010

What Do You Do…………………….

 When life gives you lemons?

Jan 2010

You make Frozzzzzen Lemonade of course then sell it to the neighbors making a pocketful of change!

Cassidy went to Activity Days on Tuesday where they learned how to make frozen lemonade.  This is a very handy recipe to have since it’s lemon season here in AZ –- I stand corrected – it’s citrus season here! Oranges, grapefruit, lemons, tangelos, limes you name it we’ve got it!

She was in charge of this little Saturday project, teaching the little girls in the ‘hood her culinary expertise!

Here’s the recipe:

5 lemons, squeezed

1 cup sugar

loads of ice

blend till it turns into a frozen slush

ENJOY♥!@

P.S. they are already back making MORE!  It’s a hit and her pocket is very heavy!

10 comments:

Woodward Fam said...

So cute. I just love reading your blog.... I have got to start one myself. Keep in touch busy woman.

Jenifer said...

yummy yummy yummy! Wish I had known!

Susie said...

YUM! Even though it's FREEZING up here that still sounds delish. Thanks for the recipe

onehm said...

YUM! THanks for sharing!

Webb Family said...

Thanks for the recipe! That sounds oh so yummy!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

OH now i need some of that. YUMMY!

Crystal Star said...

Yum. My girls may want to do it with the lemons here? What's the going price?

Anny said...

Brynn would love that. I'm going to try it with her. Thanks for the recipe. I don't think it will sell here for a few months tho.

Kelly said...

I just came across your blog. Very cute. I need something to do with my lemons right now so thank you so much :)

Kelly
givingwhatiam.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Looks very good. I'll have to try it in a few months :)