Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm Back...............

The girls went to school today!
I'm back to my daily routine.
My house is clean but my car is a mess, I'm behind on my chores and I'm out of grocery's.
However.....I had fun playing and crafting with the girls while they were home.
I took lots of pictures that I'm sure you are all dying to see (NOT) and may or may not be posting them.
I will however be posting my fabulous ribbon overhaul organization since I'm so proud of it.
Hopefully I can find the blog that inspired me.  I don't know where I saved the link or if I did at all?!
Today is Fun Friday on Thursday.  I'm so excited!  I haven't seen my FFF (Fun Friday Friends) in weeks!

My friend sent a funny e-mail this morning.  I normally don't read those but I did and was glad.  It put a big ol' grin on my face and has lightened my morning.  I loved the quote at the bottom of the e-mail so I will leave you with that.


Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect.  
It means you have decided to see beyond the imperfections!!

4 comments:

Becca said...

What a great quote. I'm glad your back to routine. All though it is fun to have the kids home all day every once in a while. I'm glad your aunt is doing well.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how technology has become so integrated in our day to day lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of copying our brains onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about all the time.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://knol.google.com/k/anonymous/-/9v7ff0hnkzef/1]R4 SDHC[/url] DS FPost)

Anny said...

What a great quote! Glad kids are doing better.

Kass said...

That quote is fabulous! Love it. Glad you're all better & Aunt is too. Miss ya!