So that means my 52 Blessing project will be done when I feel better.
Along with a whole bunch of other posts I have half started.
Side note- I've gotten four spam comments in the past week.
I have deleted them but "anonymous" keeps re-posting them.
I've never had that happen before.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!
5 comments:
hope you get to feel better soon!
no ideas on the spammers.. hope it stops..
I've been sick too for over two weeks now! Dang! I am totally behind on the blessings project. Funny thing is though...I know what I am posting for each week when I catch up. I guess it's a good thing I am still looking for blessings when things are crappy eh? LOL!
I've been getting spammers too and have no idea why or how to get rid of them. Let me know if you find out how!
Twice people I didn't know left a comment then shortly after I'd get some spam. Not sure if it is related or not!
Hope you feel better soon. This sickness is UGLY!
They are hitting everyone bad this last week. Must be bored!
Hope you feel better!
So sorry. Not fun at all. My husband and a few kids are sick as well. Drat, right in time for your hike!
Feel better!
I've gotten quite a few spammers this week too. Hate that! What is their intention anyway?! Stupid people!
Post a Comment