Thursday, March 4, 2010

Haiti

I had a post all ready to go for today but I came across a blog this morning that opened my eyes and my heart to the people of Haiti and those that are helping over there.  I hope that this blog post touches your heart like it did mine and makes you go home and hug and kiss your family and say a heartfelt prayer tonight for all that we have.  



His pictures are a work of art and tell a story all on their own.  Don't just look at the pictures though, if you read what he says about each picture you feel like you are right there.  I was so touched by the Haitian peoples faith in God, positive attitudes and smiling faces amid all their devastation.  What an mazing example they are setting.  I am truly touched.

I loved his quote at the end of his post:
President Franklin D. Roosevelt once said, 'The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have little.' 

Let me know what you think!
xoxo Cara

No comments: