Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Makin' Lemonade


We had my nephews over the other day while my brother had an appointment.  They are so cute and we just love them!  Cassidy had a basket of lemons we had picked at my Uncles that needed to be juiced.  They couldn't wait one more day so she had Berkeley help her.  He's almost 2.  He was very intent on doing it just right.  And he hung in there for most of the juicing.  Can you tell by the pictures?  I was proud of Cassidy wanting him to help her and being so patient with him.  She's got a gift with children I tell ya.  They squeezed 14 cups of lemon juice together.  I think we will be ready when summer comes! (we freeze the juice in 1 cup bags so we can enjoy lemonade all summer long!) Thanks Cass and Berk♥

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my goodness. Those pictures are so sweet- especially when he just looks her in the eye so lovingly. Cousins are great!

Christi said...

I know where you can get some more lemons...