Sunday, April 18, 2010

52 Blessing Project

I'm doing two weeks today.  Not quite sure what happened last week?

My blessing for today are:

1)  The beautiful balmy weather we are having.
If only it could stay like this all year.  I know it can't and I truthfully don't mind the heat, this has just been such a PREFECT month of gorgeous weather!  I am in LOVE♥


2) My crock-pot.  
I know, this is not a typical blessing one would think of but boy-oh-boy do I love using this thing.  It slow cooks all day making our house smell yummy and then BAM dinner is ready when everyone gets home.  It's also still ready if we have some late night coming-homers. (do you like my made-up-word?)

My favorite go-to recipes:
Green Chili Pork
Salsa Chicken
Chicken Cacciatore
Pot Roast
Company Chicken

What's your weather been like?
Do you have a favorite crock-pot recipe?

No comments: