Monday, April 5, 2010

Need More Time


I'm behind.
I'm behind in blogging, cleaning, chores,  helping people, organizing and lets be honest....I'm behind in my life! 
I have a list of projects that need to get done:

Organize the girls bathroom
Put new ribbon on Cassidy's letters and hang them up in her room.
Paint Cassidy's brackets so we can hang her shelves over her desk.
Laundry, laundry, laundry
Organize the laundry room
Write thank you notes
File paperwork
Organize Tax Papers
Finish gluing on Abby's bows to her flip-flops.  I have them made I just need to glue them.
Easter came and went and I don't think I took any pictures!
And lastly exercise - I need to do it everyday people!  e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y!

Can you see how behind I am.  It's the little things that add up.

I'm not trying to have a pity party.  I'm happy, I'm OK with this right now.  I just wish there were a few more hours in the day so I could get things checked off faster. 
Any ideas for me?

5 comments:

Jenifer said...

Yes, well perhaps if you weren't busy helping me move and organize my house and taking my kids to easter egg hunts you could get your own things done. Thanks a million for being my friend!

Susie said...

No ideas sister. Sorry. But when you find the answer blog it will you. I am wayyyy behind too.

Kass said...

Oh sister-I hear ya! I hear ya, that's all I can say. At least we're all in this together right?

Megan said...

yes, Please forget all that you need to do and lets go to lunch sometime instead!

Webb Family said...

I feel like you are describing my life right now! Paige & I keep saying "after Jack's wedding" & "after Bunko" Seems like that is a lot of peoples lives right now.