Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Top 10 Tuesday

Thing I LOVE Right Now

10)  The beautiful California weather we are having.  It’s in the 70’s with a cool pretend ocean breeze.  I am in love♥

9)   Braeburn Apples – I went to the store the other day and bought three apples in every flavor.  I had been stuck on Gala apples for years and needed a change.  I was pleasantly surprised that all the apples were delicious but Braeburn was by far my new favorite.

8)   Honey Baked Ham.  I got it for Easter Dinner and have been picking at it for three days.  YUM! 

7)   My girls are so cute right now.  We made flower clips and fabric headbands and they have been wearing them everyday!  It makes me happy inside for them to still be girly.  I hope they never get too old for me to doll them up.

6)   Cassidy’s room is getting SO cute!  We have been working on it little by little and I am so happy with the result.  I just went and got a cute frame at Savers Thrift today and will be turning it into something just for her. (Like THIS by Rhonna F.)RhonnaFarrer_Repurposedframe (1)

5)  My garden is growing.  We have lettuce and green onions and Amberly picked the 1st strawberry of the season.  She ate it before I could get a picture.  She said it was super sweet.  She also found a lady bug today.  I hope we have more so they will eat the aphids. 

4)  My diet is working and my pants are fitting much better.  I have to say this might be my #1 love at the moment.  Summer is feeling less scary.  Bring it on!

3)   The roses over my front door are crazy in bloom right now.  I will have to take a picture tomorrow.  Seriously, every time I walk up to the door it puts a HUGE smile on my face.  And our lawn looks like someone is getting married!  Yellow rose petals have fallen everywhere.  It doesn’t get much better than that for our Gardenview Cottage♥

2)   I have been looking for a house for my BIL.  It’s been so fun!  I have spent hours on the MLS and Map Quest searching for the right house to buy.  It’s been a dream come true.  I seriously need to go to Real Estate School.  Then I could get paid for what I love to do.

1)   Sit-ups.  My goal is 100 a day.  I love sit-ups.  Hopefully my stomach will love them too since summer is right around the corner.

1 comment:

Red Door Home said...

Great list! I need to add some sit ups to my routine. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Hope you will come back for another visit.