Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Things Are Smelling Great Around Here!


Who thinks of these things?  
I had to buy this yesterday when the girl at the boutique told me about it.
We were laughing ourselves silly talking about it.

Poo-Pourri

I do have to admit........it does work.
And it smells GREAT!
So it's not a bad idea after all.

Don't-cha love the saying that goes with it?
"Spritz the bowl 
before you go.....
and no one else
will ever know!"

You can read more about it here.
Have you tried it?  
Inquiring minds want to know!

4 comments:

Mardi said...

Now that is funny..... So does it work? Have you tried it? We don't have such fancy things up here in WY. Just stay out of the outhouse for a while if it has an unpleasent smell.....

Becca said...

That is crazy! Never heard of it. Of course Montana is a little behind the times as well :) Good thing for internet. Thanks for the great sounding idea.

Linda said...

yikes, gotta get it for my mom, she has that funny sense of humor!

Lisa said...

I think this is so funny. You know I've often wondered how people like Oprah, or Heidi Klum use the restroom. Can you imagine ..."I went in the restroom after Oprah and guess what!!" Ha, ha. Maybe they all use this stuff? We have it here in a boutique and I have almost bought it a few times :) I just couldn't for $10, but now I know it works maybe its a fun thing to have around ♥