Thursday, August 19, 2010

my new chair


I know what you are thinking............."you paid money for that?"

Yes I did.  It was a whopping $5 bucks.  Well, it was $7.95 but I asked for a discount and she gave it to me.  HA!  It never hurts to ask right?  I was worried it wouldn't fit in Tom's car and the security guard said "sure it will" and took it right out for me and loaded it up before I had even paid for it.  I think they wanted this little beauty out of there.

Tom thought I was crazy.  The funky girl ringing me up thought I was mad.  I do have to admit, it needs a lot of love but can you see how great it is?  Yes?  No??

How about now?


It didn't even make it into the house before I was taking pictures of the girls on it.  The chair is pretty cute but I do have to admit...........the girl sitting on it sure is the shining star♥

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE the chair! Where did you find it?? I've been itching for a new project...

Megan said...

I love it.

uniquelynat said...

AWESOME! i love it! it is perfect for pictures. and you can FIX it up....or not. either way it's great!

Lisa said...

I'm sure you know I'll say YES the chair is so cool! I love it as is for pics it adds a little uniqueness that other chairs don't have. Great find. Oh, you could have someone make a slip cover then you have the best of both in one chiar.

Lovin' your new header, door etc... and you ♥

Anny said...

Love it, pictures are so cute!