Thursday, August 26, 2010

Powdered Laundry Soap Recipe

I just came across this darling blog today and thought I would share.
She has some great decorating ideas and I found a few that I could use around my house. 
I wish I had been as decorating savvy as a young married gal.  Sheesh!
Anyway she had a post on homemade laundry soap but it's the powdered kind.
I have almost gone through my 4 gallons of homemade liquid laundry soap and was wanting to try the powdered version.  Now I am for sure going to do it.  
Check out her recipe HERE
She also has some different bar soap options for her recipe.  Might have to try those too!
If you want to read my homemade laundry soap recipe with step-by-step pictures go HERE 
or I always have it up on my side bar to the right.
Let me know if you have tried the homemade laundry soap and what you think of it.
Enjoy♥

2 comments:

Mardi said...

I am planning to make your liquid laundry soap in the next week or so. I am so excited to try it and have really white whites and super clean clothes all together. My mom made the soap last week but she doesn't do laundry that often so I haven't heard what she thinks. Your step by step instructions are awesome and I love the pictures too. So helpful. Now you gotten do one for the rocket stove.....

Christi said...

I'm curious how YOU have liked the liquid laundry soap? My kids do the laundry a lot of the time, so I have a lot of variables involved. It's hard to tell if it's working.