Friday, November 5, 2010

Birthday Planning

I'm in Birthday planning mode and...Ward planning mode.
Yep I have 3 weeks to plan a ward party that just got put in my lap. 
No worries....I've got it all under control because of my brilliant friend Monica and her previous party planning.
So this week I am planning the girls birthday parties.  Miss Amberly's is nest week and we are going to do this:

Wait till you see the amazing party this girl put on and...gave it all away as a freebie.  I think I am going to have to send her flowers or chocolate as a thank you!  Amberly wanted a Disco Party but after a little persuasion......shhh.......She's very excited for this unbelievable art party!

Just look at this:

Need I say more?  

Go check out all the fun stuff we are going to do!  Hopefully after looking at these pictures you won't be disappointed in mine because well....she's a professional and I'm just me.  But gosh darn it -  we are going to have so much fun at this party I can hardly wait!

Now on to plan Cassidy's 12th Birthday Party!  It's gotta be special so I need a few extra days on this one!
Happy Weekend

2 comments:

Becca said...

Wow, that's amazing. That looks way too overwhelming for me. You go girl!

Lisa said...

What CUTE ideas! Can't believe Cassidy will be 12 - when did that happen!? I'm excited to see how it all turns out, I know it will be awesome!