Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Party, Party, Party Please

I'm helping with our monthly women's Relief Society Birthday Bash on Thursday at church.  I love throwing a big party and this will be for about 50+ women.  We are going to have dinner: Soup Bar, Olive Garden Salad, and Bread Sticks.  Play a fun Sister Service Swap game where we will trade items of service  (can't wait for that one) and then a Frozen Yogurt Bar with every kind of topping you can think of. 

What I'm most excited about is the decorating (of course).  It's going to be in RED and AQUA and yes, I will take pictures.  Thanks to so many great blogs and friends out there I have a ton of ideas and have been making things all week.  My new favorite thing?

Party Hats!  I will never buy another party hat again!  O.K. I never bought party hats to begin with because they are ugly and lame and expensive.  However......now I know that all you have to do is this:

by Jordan Ferney -Oh Happy Day!

and 

and get a load of the crepe paper fringe - I've gotta have it!



After I make hats and streamers I'm going to make a paper banner and finish the edges of my table runners that I paid a whopping $2.00 buk-a-roos for at the thrift store.  It's going to be a fun Birthday Party if I do say so myself.

1 comment:

AZ Smurfette said...

SO excited to see your master crafty party planning skills AGAIN! Whoot!