Friday, September 7, 2012

Baptism Pictures


 My little niece was getting baptized which means photo-shoot from her favorite Aunt Cara. 
 Since we had four baptisms on Tom's side this year I thought I would take all three 
(that live here) along and do a photo-shoot together.  
I could die from the cuteness in these photo's.  
Seriously.  
I need to get my act together and get these printed for my MIL before she sees them here on the blog. 
(these are supposed to be a surprise for her)


Are you with me on the cuteness factor?  
Look at sweet Joseph putting his arms around his cousins. 
 Awww!


 Such little sweeties.
I love that they are so close in age.
(only a few months apart)
We are missing our cousin Mac who lives in MO that also got baptized this year.


These two.  
They have been best friends since birth.
I know they were besties in Heaven too.  
They love eachother like sisters - without all the fighting.



 Miss Amberly.  My sweet little angel girl♥


London, Congratulations on getting baptized into 
We Love You!

1 comment:

Linda Hartong said...

Gorgeous pics of the kis. . They will treasure those memories