Wednesday, September 5, 2012

To-Do-List

I was at Bunko the other night at sweet Ashley's house.  We were in the kitchen and right next to her sink was taped a To Do List.  Brooke and I had to take a picture of it with our phones because we have been having the hardest time getting our kids to clean the kitchen....all the way till it's done.  Done to Mom's standards of course.  It's the little things that make me happy.




So of course I had to come home and make my own Kitchen Clean-Up To Do List for my girls.  They do very well with lists.  Make them a list and they are happy to follow it.  I taped it up this morning and I have fingers crossed that my kitchen will now be forever sparkling.

The best part?  Her 13 year old daughter typed up this list and hung it in the kitchen herself.  All on her own!  Ashley, you've got a keeper there!  Give her a treat for me and tell her GREAT JOB SISTER!

1 comment:

onehm said...

LOL! You crack me up! :) Glad you found this helpful!